Would you like more information about any of these programs?
Click here and we will contact you!
Programs to Help You Build Membership
Are you looking for frequent, valuable content you can deliver to your e-list (at no cost)? Do you want to build brand awareness and member appreciation? This turnkey GrantStation Newsletter Program is your answer!
- Those you serve are always on the lookout for ways to fund their programs, but rarely do they have time to invest in grant research. In fact, for over six years, organizations have told us that a lack of time and staff is the biggest impediment to successful grantseeking. You can provide timely and relevant funding information directly to your constituent organizations via email, or increase your search engine optimization (SEO) with a link to the GrantStation Insider on your website.
Organizations throughout the U.S. are suffering from a membership attrition epidemic.
Don’t lower your rates.
Don’t cut your budget or your staff.
Change your deliverables!
Become a PLP Partner, and add immediate, measurable value to your organization’s membership benefits. Through PLP, partners can offer their members full access to GrantStation and its numerous benefits via the secure area of their own website.
- The Membership Value Program (MVP) is a great way for organizations to add value to the benefits they offer constituent organizations, field offices, and/or members. By becoming a MVP partner, your organization can offer deeply discounted access to the GrantStation website and also benefit from a new revenue stream.
- The Volume Purchase Option (VPO) allows organizations and grantmakers to add value to the benefits they already offer to their grantees, constituent organizations, field offices, and/or members. Through VPO, your organization purchases a volume of GrantStation Memberships at a significant discount to help those you serve identify and secure additional grant funds.
Marketing and Outreach OpportunitiesPartner Depot
- Does your business or organization need to reach the nonprofit sector? Partner Depot provides the opportunity for partner organizations and businesses to announce events or introduce products or services to readers of GrantStation’s newsletters and visitors to our homepage.
- Do you want brand recognition in the nonprofit sector? GrantStation’s Premium Marketing Program (PMP) offers a fast track to building engagement, enabling you to convert contacts into viable leads.
Additional Services and ResourcesAdvisory Services
- Looking for ways to help your members stay on top of funding facts, trends, and sources? We offer customized, mission-specific webinars that your organization can sell or use as a member benefit.
- Does your organization need help with grantseeking? Finding the right grantmakers for your program or project can take precious time. You can enlist GrantStation’s cadre of professional researchers to identify the best funding opportunities for you.
- The Library Patron Program (LPP) offers full Membership access to the GrantStation website to your patrons from any computer in your library. This allows the local community to research grant opportunities and utilize grantseeking resources available at GrantStation.com.
- GrantStation has developed a low-cost program on grantseeking to aid community and university educators focused on the development of future professionals in the third sector. The program includes instructional tools on how to do grants research, worksheets, search terms, a site tour, as well as access to GrantStation’s various funder databases, tutorials, and newsletters.
- High quality logos for print/web, resource links and other information of interest are available to our partners.