GrantStation has developed a low-cost program on grantseeking to aid community and university educators focused on the development of future professionals in the third sector. The program includes instructional tools on how to do grants research, worksheets, search terms, a site tour, as well as access to GrantStation’s various funder databases, tutorials, and newsletters.
The Toolkit includes:
- Lesson on how to do grants research (PowerPoint and script for use by the instructor)
- Project description worksheet (as a handout for students)
- Search terms (as a handout for students)
- An online tour of GrantStation
- Up to 20 logins for full GrantStation Membership for the duration of the class/course/semester
The cost of the Toolkit is $149 per class/course/semester. Additional GrantStation Membership logins may be purchased for $10 each.
For additional information contact Ellen Mowrer.