U.S. Charitable Giving Snapshot
This is a sample of the kind of current, updated information that you can find when you are logged in to our grant databases!
Foundation for Financial Planning
2193 Northlake Parkway
Ms. Noreen Coughlin
Mission Outreach Director
Type of Organization: Foundation
Total Annual Giving: Not Available
Grant Range: $5,000 - $300,000
Average Grant: $18,000
April 30, annually
Areas of Interest:
The mission of the Foundation for Financial Planning is to help people take control of their financial lives by connecting the financial planning community with people in need.
The Foundation provides grants to nonprofit organizations that offer pro bono financial planning services for underserved populations.
Eligible programs should:
- utilize financial planning professionals in pro bono financial planning activities, generally through community-based organizations;
- deliver programs to specific target audiences who are underserved by the market, in need of financial guidance, or in a financial crisis, with emphasis on adult and young adult populations who are generally not being served by the market or cannot pay for financial planning advice;
- provide financial planning advice and counseling to military personnel and their families and other at-risk underserved populations; or,
- provide opportunities to obtain unbiased financial advice in time of crisis or disaster.
Priority will be given to programs that:
- utilize financial planning professionals in the delivery of one-to-one consultation to people in need;
- impact large numbers of underserved individuals;
- can be easily replicated on a regional or nationwide basis;
- target disadvantaged, underserved, or special need populations; and,
- are sustainable beyond Foundation funding.
Requests are encouraged from programs that are collaborative in design, with partners such as social service agencies and community-based adult education centers.
Application guidelines are available on the Foundation's website.
Last Updated: 1/1/2015