U.S. Charitable Giving Snapshot
This is a sample of the kind of current, updated information that you can find when you are logged in to our grant databases!
Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving: Rosalynn Carter Leadership in Caregiving Award
Georgia Southwestern State University
800 GSW Drive
Url: http://www.rosalynncarter.org/Leadership Award/
Ms. Laura J. Bauer
National Program Director
Type of Organization: Other Sources
Total Annual Giving: $15,000
One $15,000 award is presented annually.
Individuals and organizations
August 1, 2016
(The 2017 deadline will be available in the spring.)
Areas of Interest:
The Rosalynn Carter Leadership in Caregiving Award, administered by the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving, recognizes an individual or organization that has addressed the nation's caregiving crisis by taking concrete action to implement the recommendations outlined in Averting the Caregiving Crisis: An Update.
Nominees must demonstrate progress in one or more of the following areas:
- educating the public about the critical role family caregivers play in our nation’s long-term healthcare system and the risks associated with serving in that role;
- assuring that caregivers receive evidence-based, effective support services that target their identified needs;
- supporting the translation of evidence-based caregiver programs into community settings;
- advocating for tax and public policy changes;
- targeting investments that lead to sustainable funding; and,
- providing leadership for coordination of efforts to support family caregivers.
The winning individual or organization will receive a cash award of $15,000.
Nomination guidelines are available on the website listed above.
Last Updated: 5/1/2016