Partner ProgramsNewsletter Program
- The Newsletter Program delivers the GrantStation Insider or GrantStation International Insider to your organization's mailing list, branded with your logo and information.
- The Membership Value Program (MVP) is designed to bolster the existing benefits packages provided by partner organizations. MVP offers complete access to all of GrantStation's resources for your organization's constituent members.
- The Technical Assistance Program (GS-TAP) offers partner organizations a unique opportunity for capacity building to strengthen their member organizations. GS-TAP combines complete access to all of GrantStation's grant research resources with customized online trainings for members of the partner organization.
- Give your grantees more than funding; give them the tools to succeed! The GrantStation for Community Foundations Program (GS4CF) supports grantseeking through quality information paired with online education, and establishes a strong knowledge base for building healthy, sustainable grantseeking programs. Save 33% by joining today.
- The GrantStation Premium Licensing Program (PLP) allows an organization or company to offer, via the secure area of their own website, up-to-date, quality information on government and private grantmakers, as well as tools and resources for writing and securing grant awards.
- Nearly 4,000,000 impressions allow your message to dominate all content delivery media with the GrantStation Premium Marketing Program (PMP). This program is designed to produce a series of advertisements or notifications delivered via newsletter, webpage, banner advertisements, and podcasts to a targeted audience comprised of nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and government entities.
- The Partner Depot provides the opportunity for organizations and businesses to announce events or introduce products or services to readers of our newsletters.
- High quality logos for print/web, resource links and other information of interest to our partners.
For additional information about any of these programs,
email David Preis, Customer Relations Manager, or call toll-free: 877-784-7268.