GrantStation for Community Foundations (GS4CF)
GrantStation for Community Foundations is the only program of its kind built specifically for Community Foundations, at a truly reasonable rate. Implementation is quick and easy, and foundation staff time dedicated to this comprehensive approach to helping your grantees develop a successful grants program is minimal, but engenders a powerful return on investment.
Quality information paired with on-line education establishes a strong knowledge-base for the ultimate success of your grantees:
- Complete access to GrantStation's suite of online grant research resources (private and government searchable funder profiles continually updated);
- The GrantStation Insider weekly grants newsletter, co-branded with your foundation’s name and logo (48 copies per year full of carefully researched grant announcements);
- Grantseeking tutorials and articles, on how to craft compelling grant proposals (new content added every other week by a variety of contributing writers);
- Grants 2020 (the first in a set of six interactive, grantseeking visioning tools);
- Free monthly webinars on how to use the GrantStation website as a research tool and grant writing resource;
- Quarterly customized webinars on such topics as how to build a grantseeking calendar;
lt also yields great benefits for you as well:
- A powerful, measurable return on investment;
- Two reports based on a pre-survey and a year-end survey of the grantees to determine the level of grantee participation in the program;
- Semi-annual login reports to track grantee usage; and,
- Year-end report and analysis to evaluate the impact of the program for the Community Foundation and for the grantees.
GS for Community Foundations Purchase Options and Rates
We are currently offering up to 33.4% off the regular price for organizations taking advantage of this program.
|GS for Community Foundations
Special Introductory Cost
|Number of Memberships||1-Year Membership
|1,000+||Please call GrantStation for more information|
For additional information, email David Preis, Customer Relations Manager, or call toll-free: 877-784-7268.